JOEL G. COHEN
- Practice Areas
- Real Estate; Estate Planning and Probate; Estate Administration; Civil Litigation and Criminal Defense; Wills, Trusts and Estates and Corporations; Limited Liability Companies; Partnerships; and Banking.
- Born Springfield, Massachusetts, 1958; admitted to bar, 1985, New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey.
- Bentley College (B.S., Business Management, with highest honors, 1980); Suffolk University (J.D., 1985).
- President, Warren Business & Professional Association, 1995 - 2003, 2007-Present. Vice President: Jewish Federation of Somerset, Hunterdon and Warren Counties, 1997-2001. Vice President, 1996-1998 and President, 1998-1999, Warren-Watchung Rotary.
- Somerset County, New Jersey State and American Bar Associations..